Ahmadu Bello University Basic IJMB Programme Admission Form
2017 academic session is out. Requirements.
Ahmadu Bello University Basic IJMB Admission Form: This This to inform the General Public that The management of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria has announced admission into its Basic (IJMB) programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to again admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). The programme last for twelve (12) months divided into two semesters. During this period, students are exposed to intensive lectures from Mondays to Thursdays every week and a weekly C.A. test on Fridays.
The school’s highly equipped laboratories avail the students the opportunity of undertaking all the practical required for IJMB programme.
Compulsory field trip/work are also organised for Geography and Biology students. To ensure quality, internal assessment mechanisms such as daily record of lecture attendance is kept.
Promotional and mock examinations are also administered. Only students that perform above average in these assessments/ examinations (including the weekly CAs) will be allowed to register for the final IJMB examinations which are usually taken in February yearly.
ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission/Entry Requireements
Candidates aspiring to be admitted into the Basic (IJMB) programme:
Must have sat and passed the pre-admission test examined by the School.
Must obtain a minimum of five (5) O/L credits from Ordinary Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Physics.
Must have successful passed through the BIO DATA and Academic screening processes.
ABU Basic (IJMB) Programme Admission
The programme is specifically designed for interested candidates from the 19 Northern States including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
SUBJECT / COURSES TAUGHT
The School of Basic and Remedial Studies Funtua, is science based. Thus the subjects offered in the Basic programme are purely Advance Level science subjects viz: Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics.
Groupings And Subject Combinations
Admitted students are placed into various groups depending on the proposed future carrier and their O/L credits. The groups and respective subject combinations per group are:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry and Physics
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
BS3: Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics
BS4: Chemistry, Geography and Physics
BS5: Mathematics, Geography and Physics
Minimum Requirements For Admission into ABU Zaria After Completion of Programme
Student must have obtained a minimum of 6 points in their final exams (this is subject to change when necessary by NUC).
must have purchased Direct Entry (DE) form and have chosen ABU Zaria as their first choice.
Must have remedied all deficiencies (if any)
All SBRS IJMB students, as a privilege, are automatically given admission into ABU Zaria provided they satisfy the afore-listed conditions.
Method Of Application
- -Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- -You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- -Visit:www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- -A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- – Complete the form as required.Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- -After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- -You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- -You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
Searches related to Ahmadu Bello University Basic IJMB Admission Form
get abu zaria remedial form
abu zaria ijmb programme
get abu zaria remedial form 2017/2018
abu zaria pre degree programme
abu remedial form 2017/2018
sbrs abu news
sbrs funtua breaking news
sbrs funtua 2016/2017 admission list