Centre for Global Social Policy Scholarships 2018/2019
Application are invited for Centre for Global Social Policy Scholarships Centre for Global Social Policy at the Department of Sociology is pleased to appoint up to 3 one-year or 6 six-month Postdoctoral Research Fellow(s) in Canada. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
The Fellowships are designed to provide financial and intellectual support for outstanding scholars at the beginning of their professional careers.
Centre for Global Social Policy at the Department of Sociology aim is to understand and analyze causes and consequences of global care migration and to develop effective local, national, and international policies.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Centre for Global Social Policy Scholarships: Fellowships are available at The Centre for Global Social Policy at the Department of Sociology in Canada. The Postdoctoral Research Fellowship(s) will be funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, for research aligned with one of the eight sub projects of the Gender, Migration, and the Work of Care Partnership Project.
The fellowship provides an annual $45,000.00 Canadian stipend, prorated for those with shorter appointments.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have completed their PhDs within 5 years of the beginning of the fellowship, in January 2018.
- The fellowship provides an annual $45,000.00 Canadian stipend, prorated for those with shorter appointments.
- Fellowships are open to citizens of all countries, but fellows must participate in a culminating week-long seminar in December 2018 at the University of Toronto.
- The fellowship begins January 1, 2018.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed their PhDs within 5 years of the beginning of the fellowship, in January 2018.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
You will need to provide us with the following documents in your application:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Proposal
- Letter of recommendation from host institution supervisor, indicating their willingness to supervise the fellow and the institutional support that will be provided (office space, opportunities for presentation and networking, etc.)
All required documents must be compiled into a single file in Word or PDF format and submitted by email to cgsp-at-utoronto.ca.
Scholarship application deadline is September 15, 2017.
Pleas Feel Free To Ask Questions And Share With Friends.
Hot School News Wish You Success!!!