Coimbra Group of Brazilian Universities Scholarships 2017
This is to Inform the General Public that The Coimbra Group of Brazilian Universities (CGBU) is welcoming applicants for its Brazil-Europe Doctoral and Research Programme. The programme supports the mobility between Europe and Brazil.
This call aims to regulate the application and selection processes for candidates to obtain a placement in the CG and the CGBU´s member universities within the framework of the BE a DOC programme, starting in 2018.
The Coimbra Group of Brazilian Universities (CGBU) is a civil association of private, non-Profit purpose assets, academic, scientific and cultural character, composed of 77 Brazilian Higher Education Institutions, founded on October 29, 2008, in Brasilia DF.
The programme is available to pursue research.
Study Subject: The programme is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Candidates to obtain a placement in the CG and the CGBU´s member universities within the framework of the BE a DOC programme, starting in 2018.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in
Brazil and Europe
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The eligible applicants are PhD students, researchers and professors from the CG or the CGBU´s member universities;
- The doctoral student must be enrolled in a doctoral programme offered by an associated university of the CG or the CGBU and must have completed at least his/her first year of studies at his/her home institution;
- The researchers/professors must have a contract with his/her home institution;
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of one of the CG member countries or a permanent resident in Brazil;
- Brazilian students who are living in Europe and European students who are living in Brazil are not qualified to participate;
- Employees of the CG or the CGBU, or anyone with an employment contract with these networks at the time of application, are not eligible
Applicants of Brazil, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom can apply for the programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via online.
- All candidates must provide proof of explicit support of their home institution in order to apply to the programme;
- Candidates may apply for up to three different mobility options;
- Applications must contain the following documents, which may otherwise be rejected:
- Online Application Form duly filled in;
- Copy of the Identification document (citizen card, passport or national identity card);
- Lattes CurriculumVitae for European applicants and EUROPASS CurriculumVitae for Brazilian applicants (no need to include certificates);
- Applications are free of charge and shall be submitted by using the form available on the online platform BE_a_DOC;
- Original documents may be requested by the CG/CGBU or the host institution at any time. Applications are free of charge and shall be submitted by using the form available on the online platform BE_a_DOC;
- Original documents may be requested by the CG/CGBU or the host institution at any time.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 15, 2017.
Pleas Be Free To Ask Questions And Share With Friends.
Hot School News Wish You Success!!!