Fan Milk Plc Recruitment 2017
All applicant are invited for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment AFan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
- Provision of timely, detailed, accurate, transparent Forecast reporting.
- Provide ERP system data maintenance and system administration.
- Own and maintain forecasting tools.
- Owner of online platform for sharing demand forecasting information, tools & resources.
- Integrate Nielsen & IMS data sources to drive forecast accuracy as required.
- Provide detailed, timely forecast reporting across all categories for input to Consensus Forecast Review, Demand Review Meeting and Profit Review Meetings.
- Develop exception reporting to enable identification and management of forecast accuracy impacts and month to month forecast changes.
- Develop and own an online platform for sharing Demand Forecasting tools, reporting, information and examples of best practice.
- Embed processes to support forecast capability to drive enhanced service levels and reduced working capital requirements
- Provide analytical support to the Head of Supply chain and cross functional teams as required.
- Integrate Trade Spend / Net Sales inputs to ensure forecast decisions prioritise cost effective, net sales delivery.
- Contribute to significant projects to transform the operating model, and deliver the benefits required including gross to net, complexity reduction, cost of goods and working capital reductions etc.
- Utilise data sources such as Nielsen scan, IMS, Ex Factory etc to generate insights to drive forecast accuracy.
- Own, maintain and evolve forecasting tools such as the Performance Analysis Toolkit.
- Own and maintain department wide KPIs for the supply chain department
- Capture detailed minutes and actions at business planning meetings especially demand relating meetings and distribute these to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Provide support for baseline statistical modeling to deliver enhanced forecast accuracy.
Qualification (Specialized Skills and Knowledge)
- Minimum – Bachelors in a Commerce / Business / supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management desirable.
- Highly numerate with knowledge of supply chain forecasting / trade spend software systems and processes preferred
- Very comfortable with numbers and loves numbers
- Proficient in the use of Nielsen / IMS software.
- Exposure to Demand Forecasting and Commercial Sales / Marketing operations in an FMCG environment.
- Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills – highly sociable
- Advanced level Excel skills required.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards & championing best practices.
See How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Pleas Feel Free To Ask Questions and Share With Friends.
Hot School News Wish You Success!!!