FUNAAB Post UTME Admission Form 2017 Guideline/Requirement.
FUNAAB post UTME / pre-admission screening exercise application form, cut-off marks and registration guidelines have been released for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FUNAAB Post UTME Admission Form: Applicants seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate programmes, are hereby invited to register online for the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise.
FUNAAB Post UTME Admission Form: This is to Inform all the Public that The Candidate seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the required requirements before making any payment into the University coffers. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
See How FUNAAB Pre-Admission Screening will Be.
Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB is very competitive and involves the following processes:
- Online Admission Application on this website.
- Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (Interactive) – UTME candidates.
Successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
FUNAAB Post UTME / Pr-Admission Screening.
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Studies
NOTE: Candidate who chose Bio-Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested.
FUNAAB Post UTME Registration Procedures.
Your application is in various stages.
Stage A (Expression of Interest @ http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php): by inputting your 10-digits JAMB Registration Number, a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate your Pre-Admission Screening Application Invoice of Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira (N2,500) only including REMITA fees. Print the Invoice and proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) for payment or pay Online using a Debit Card or Internet Banking. The deadline is July 14th, 2016.
Stage B (Application): at this stage your bio-data, photographs, academic records and other relevant information are collected over several pages. Ensure you save each page as you proceed. You can logout at any stage of the process and pick up from where you stopped later. On the last page (Acknowledgement Page) you will be required to confirm the accuracy of the information supplied. Ensure you carefully review your entry before submission. Note that after submission, you CANNOT readily make any alteration. On submission, print your generated Application Form.
Stage C (Screening):
- UTME candidates are to check the status of their Pre-Admission Screening from Wednesday, 20th July, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for Pre-Admission Screening.
- The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise earlier scheduled to hold between
Monday 25th and Wednesday 27th July 2016 has been POSTPONEDwill now hold between Wednesday, 7th and Friday 9th September, 2016 for invited candidates ONLY.
Searches related to FUNAAB Post UTME Admission Form 2017
funaab admission status checking portal
funaab official website
funaab screening form 2017/2018
how much is funaab school fees and acceptance fees
funaab admission list 2nd batch
funaab screening 2017/2018
funaab acceptance fee