(HIL) Recruitment for Base Admin/HR Manager | Hobark International Limited
HIL) Recruitment | Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Base Admin/HR Manager
- Provide overall HR strategic direction for the entire operational area.
- Ensure that own health and safety of fellow workers including subordinates are well preserved at all times.
- Establish specific HR objectives for self to ensure HR policy, procedures and standards are met.
- Analyse the Area’s HR needs to establish priorities as well identify key issues and work with line managers to develop a plan to resolve /minimise problems and reduce risk.
- Ensure HR policies are implemented in accordance with acceptable legal/best practices and if not conflict, make recommendations to General Manager (HR) for alternative course of action.
- Work closely with Line Managers to ensure workforce planning, recruitment, succession plans, performance management, and retention strategies to accomplish operational needs.
- Creation of employee-oriented high performance cultures for continuous improvement through implementation of capacity building, appraisal and employee capability development.
- Handles all learning and development functions in liaison with the Line Management to ensure that the line management and operational employees are trained, and briefed on company HR policies and ensure implementation consistently.
- Co-ordinate staff induction training, orientation, management training within the Area and ensure they are adequately evaluated.
- Manage the labour contractors(Fasapillars & Nerine) in the provision of labor to meet operational needs
- Advise on all disciplinary/grievance issues including monitoring of staff work attendance and punctuality.
- Manage base office work station and office allocations
- Manage the field Facility team and ensure quick response to employees’ concerns with regards the FLB and field Offices & Sapele Gust house
- A minimum of a First Degree in Social or Management Sciences and at least 10 years experience in HR function.
- CIPM/CIPD qualified
- Strong people management skills, leadership and organisational skills. Team player and good communication skills.
- Administrator, Human Resource Manager, B.Sc, Business Management, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online