Imperial College Scholarships | The Imperial College London is proudly offering up to ten fully-funded PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering. These scholarships are available for both UK and International applicants.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas increase the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity.
Imperial College London, a science-based institution based in the centre of the capital, is regarded as one of the UK’s leading institutions.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a copy of your English Language certificate (if applicable – the language requirement can be found here: where there are 2 levels we require the higher level)
- Application Deadline: October 31 for entry in October of the following year and April 30 for entry in October of the same year
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of chemical engineering.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
- Nationality: UK and International
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 fully-funded scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience
- A copy of English Language certificate (if applicable – the language requirement can be found here: where there are 2 levels we require the higher level)
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor). You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees. Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College. Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than webmail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
We always update our Facebook Page with latest News from Hotschoolnews. For More Update! kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Like Our Facebook Page Here