New Usual Limited Vacancy for Solutions Engineer/Architect
New Usual Limited Vacancy | At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Engineer/Architect
- We require very aggressive, results-oriented, disciplined and passionate sales leaders with strong customer relationships skills in three key sectors – financial services, telecoms and oil and gas – to join our team in Nigeria.
- These roles require candidates to be versatile in their knowledge of business technology, industry trends and customer needs.
- Candidates must be experienced working with both internal teams as well as vendors and business users to create the best solutions possible.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must have existing and extensive customer relationships across industries. Candidates will receive management support and guidance throughout the customer engagement process.
- The Solutions Engineer/Architect (SE) focuses on presales capabilities and positioning a broad range of core solution offerings.
- An SE will be expected to demonstrate expert competencies in presales support including positioning, estimating, creating/refining statements of work and closing solution and services opportunities.
- This includes excellent presentation skills, technical documentation, and periodic complex service delivery in their designated solution focus area.
- An SE is self-directed, capable of leading complex designs and technical sales activities, facilitate project progress and provide oversight support from the inception of opportunity pursuit to the completion of delivery.
- As the technical member of the field team, our SE possess the highest levels of both business and technical acumen – understanding customer business drivers, matching those to New Usual’s technology and clearly articulating complex solutions to existing and prospective customers.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to)
- Drive revenue and create sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing New Usual’s products and solutions to existing and prospective customers.
- Responsible for driving new product and service offerings in both Customer adoption and New Usual Development.
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts (PoC) to demonstrate various use cases for New Usual’s suite of solutions
- Create technical content to show customer how to implement specific use cases, collaborating with other New Usual technical team as needed
- Advise customers by identifying their needs, problems and potential tailoring of New Usual’s offerings to meet customer requirements.
- Serve as the pre/post-sales technical liaison between the Customer’s technical contact, Sales, and Operations.
- Provide technical consultation and writing, as part of the response team on RFI and RFP.
- Work with other functional teams, including Product Management, Services and Engineering to architect, build, validate and document biometric leading solutions for the Sales organization, partners and customers. Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields of Computer Information System is required
- Technical Certification, or Master degree desirable and strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 year technical experience on technical sales delivering solution requirements definition, design and problem resolution
- Experience competing with point solutions in enterprise sales opportunities
- Experience developing Statements of Work and Technical Proposals
- Experience with fingerprint biometrics solutions is a plus
- Excellent Requirements Analysis, Software Requirements gathering
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform presentations and follow-up with prospective customers
- Ability to align customer needs to the value of New Usual’s suite of solutions
- Owns responsibility and is proactive in solving issues
- Self-starter who can work from a remote office in the field when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to understand business value of a solution as it maps to the customer’s specific requirements.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Ability to manage technical projects deliverable by providing basic project management status, meeting minutes, action items and follow ups
- Ability to perform installation and training of systems for internal training and demonstrations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical experience such as software development, IT security architecture
- Software sales experience. Must have experience with larger enterprise sales – 2500 + users and managing pilot implementations and integration projects.
- IT security experience -understanding of ISO 27001 and information assurance
- Understanding of IAM and authentication technologies – In-depth knowledge of Active Directory; forests, domains, trusts, and implementing group policies for On-Premise architectures and Cloud Solution based on Azure AD/Office365.
- Requires the ability to be credible and knowledgeable on IT security and authentication with CISOs and CIOs
- Expertise with multi-factor authentication solutions: experience with OTP (One-Time Password) technology and various implementation modes.
- Understanding of computer networking concepts for an Enterprise Solution
- Understanding and knowledge in SAML and SSO and experience with Microsoft ADFS and STS technology
- Must be familiar with PAM, NIS, NSS and Kerberos
- Practical/basic understanding of networking architectures including routers, hubs, and protocols such as (TCP/IP, FTP, NFS, SMTP, HTTP)
- Must have Windows and Linux Security Knowledge especially around compliance (SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, etc.)
- Good understanding of Cloud computing or services which refer to software, platforms and infrastructure that are sold “as a service”
- Solid understanding of PKI hardware, software, policies, and the procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store, and revoke digital certificates
- Solid understanding of Encryption standards (VPN/TLS/SSL), FIPS 140-2 Standards
- Solid understanding of Relational Database offerings and customer usage such as Microsoft SQL, My SQL
- Proficient reading, writing and speaking English
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org