NYSC Payment Details Via Remita How to Make Payment
NYSC Payment Details Via Remita
NYSC Payment Details Via Remita…NYSC Payment Guide, NYSC Remita Payment Procedures | How to make payment on National Youth Service Corps, NYSC portal using Remita Platform.
Looking for a flexible and faster mode to make payment on NYSC Portal? Here you have it. This post has the procedures on How to make payment on NYSC Portal via Remita (using your ATM Card or Credit Card) with visiting any bank.
How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal via Remita
- STEP 1
- Click on “already Have Account”-Click here to login.
- STEP 2
- PCM enters Email id and password to login.
- STEP 3
- PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login, The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
- Option A:For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- status of the transaction.
- Option B Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
For More Update! kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page.
Hot School News Wish you Success!!!