Reputable Indigenous Company Recruit for Head of Operation | Apply
Job Title: Head of Operation
- Execute and achieve set targets to ensure smooth and consistent growth
- Develop strategies to increase production utilization.
- Oversee, monitor and track all conversion and installation of Engineering activities with partners to include inventory and repairs.
- Ensure continuous reduction in all operational costs and optimization of resources.
- Track performance against objective regularly and initiate corrective measures
- Forecast short and long term operational requirements.
- Optimization of truck visitation to station.
- Constant reviews and planning with station manager and other key team players reporting to the General Manager.
Educational/Professional Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc/HND Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Must possess not less than 10 years and above experience in CNG business or similar industry
- Possession of professional certification is an added advantage
- Broad knowledge of safety systems and procedures
- Good communication and strong leadership skills,
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to balance production, maintenance and customer needs
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven
Highly attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Cover Letter using the Job Title and Job Code as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org