South African Reserve Bank Scholarships 2017
This is to Notify the General Public for South African Reserve Bank Scholarships The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is offering five grants to postgraduate students registered at South African universities.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is the central bank of South Africa. It was established in 1921 after Parliament passed an act, the “Currency and Bank Act of 10 August 1920”, as a direct result of the abnormal monetary and financial conditions which World War I had brought.
The grants are open to masters and doctoral students registered at South African universities.
Grants are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The value of each grant is R75 000.00
Number of Scholarships: There are five grants available.
Scholarship can be taken in: South Africa
- Proposals should indicate how the research project will help to improve the broader understanding of financial stability issues in South Africa.
- Recipients of grants will be required to submit a paper upon completion, which is available for publication by the SARB. The publication will be subject to standard peer review processes.
- Research supervisors will be required to submit a progress report by 31 July 2018.
Nationality: South African students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
See How to Apply:
Submit the required documentation to the following e-mail address: ruth.ollier-at-resbank.co.za. Documentation to be submitted:
- Completed application form
- Research Proposal no more than five pages in length, with a one-page summary.
- A full academic transcript to mid-2017.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor of the research.
- A certified copy of your South African identity document.
- A certified copy of your passport if you are not a South African citizen.
See Application Deadline:
The deadline for submission is October 20, 2017.
Pleas Be Free To Ask Questions And Share With Friends.
Hot School News Wish You Success!!