Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 See Application/Requirements.
Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 See Application/Requirements.
Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment: You will get the latest updates on Spark & Light Nigeria Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, guidelines and other important updates for free. Stay Focus and Read Through;
Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017
Spark & Light Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company providing specialized engineering, environmental management care and protection, oil and gas services, construction and other interrelated and integrated sectors of service provision in Nigeria. We are duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) with incorporation number RC: 980429.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Planner
The responsibilities/accountabilities of this role include demonstrating confidence, experience and keenness to lead in the following areas of delivery:
- Master planning: carrying out independent site visits to do analysis of sites/ developments, development of high level conceptual options, location and layout of master planning land uses, identifying population and knowledge of current trends and technologies in planning and integrating inputs and outputs with the environmental, infrastructure and transportation planners.
- Urban design: writing and illustrating urban design and concept architecture concepts, explanation and analysis of a projects requirements to develop urban design and landscape guidelines, bench marking studies for comparable developments, development of presentations and reports to explain the same.
- Architecture: writing and illustrating concepts around different types of architecture, explanation and analysis of a projects requirements to develop project briefs, strategies and guidelines, bench marking studies for comparable developments, development of presentations and reports to explain the same
- Landscape design: writing and illustrating landscape design and placemaking concepts, explanation and analysis of a projects requirements to develop strategies and guidelines, bench marking studies for comparable developments, development of presentations and reports to explain the same.
- Leadership: Leading (project managing) design projects for both internal and external clients. Leading, taking records at progress meetings, presentations and workshops.
- Business development: Seeking opportunities for further work with clients including identification of opportunities, writing proposals, pricing and determination of resources.
- Responding to ad hoc client and stakeholder requests: Quick turnaround for short planning, urban design exercises.
- Meeting and establishing relationships with local authorities
- Overall responsibility of the planning function on the project
- Co-ordinating programmes for the work
- Monitoring the planning and project controlling works for conformance with project procedures.
- Communication of programme information to team and stakeholders
- Presentation and negotiations of programme entitlement for additional works
- Working with the Construction Manager to ensure the construction programme is fit for purpose
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Architecture, and or Urban Design with a masters in urban design, planning, landscape architecture an advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant post graduate experience in Planning within the construction industry, in architecture or site planning with consultancy or a private developer.
- Strong background of working on highway or major infrastructure construction projects
- Sound knowledge of best practices and demonstration of use of innovative techniques in urban design, urban planning and sustainable development.
- Excellent hand drawing skills.
- Both tender & live works planning experience
- Previous highways planning experience – a plus
- Experience of using P6 and MS Office is essential
- Previous experience of managing / mentoring planning teams
- Heavy civil engineering background – qualifications or site experience
- Strong communication skills
Job Title: Environmental & Sustainability Manager
- Developing and implementing environmental strategies and action plans that ensure corporate sustainable development;
- Coordinating all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy.
- Leading the implementation of environmental policies and practices;
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation
- Liaising with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and competent bodies;
- Auditing, analysing and reporting environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Carrying out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce environmental risks and financial costs.
- Developing and implementing environmental management systems to continually improve the impact of S&L Nig.Ltd on the environment;
- Identifying potential areas for environmental improvement projects and initiatives.
- Operation of the Waste Management System in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Management of all third party waste service providers.
- Coordinating public hearings and consultations on environmental matters;
- Managing relations with the board of directors, senior management and internal staff;
- Ensuring EMS objectives and targets are implemented in a prompt and effective manner.
- Training staff at all levels in environmental issues and responsibilities;
- Participating in environmental education and research;
- Negotiating environmental service agreements and managing associated costs and revenues;
- Writing environmental reports, assuming the lead responsibility with the company;
- Being proactive about corporate social responsibility issues and taking action to ensure these are met;
- Setting organisational sustainability targets, and developing plans to meet those targets and oversee their delivery.
- Energy performance targets.
- From time to time carry out related functions or other reasonable ad hoc duties as may be required by any of the Company Directors
- Minimum of Degree or HND in Earth sciences, Environmental health, Environmental sciences or Engineering with a sustainability focus.
- Previous experience in a similar position is required to be successful in this role.
- Masters degree or higher membership of a relevant professional body is desirable.
- Has a strong working knowledge of HSS&Q systems.
- Can demonstrate a strong track record in working off their own initiative to reduce cost and improve service.
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Show initiative to recognise emerging problems and pro-actively develop solutions using methods such as systems thinking.Demonstrate strong leadership and influence
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy.
- Be self-motivated and be able to motivate staff at all levels
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Manage projects as well as produce and deliver presentations;
- Establish effective networks within the company and with external organisations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 27th August, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
spak national science competition
spak science competition
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+