TFS’ mission statement identifies their community’s commitment to students. Their vision is our ideal, a proclamation of our dreams for our students.
Canada’s International School is a bilingual, co-educational and non-denominational independent school for students from age 2 to university entrance.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These are full scholarships covering tuition, uniform, books and incidental fees, we define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018 and who don’t currently attend TFS.
- The Grade 7 Entrance Scholars will be selected based on academic merit, involvement in school-related and/or community activities and financial need. TFS define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
- Students currently in immersion or French schools can apply, as well as those in English-language schools. Those who are not fluent in French will enter special Intro program for the first year, which follows the regular curriculum but with a special focus on language acquisition.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Scholarship candidates must meet the academic criteria, have demonstrated involvement in school and/or community life and require financial support in order to be considered.
See How to Apply:
Please contact the Admissions office if you would like support. If the fees for the SSAT or the Apple Financial application present a challenge, please feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Complete the Grade 7 Entrance Scholarship application, including the personal statement letter.
- Submit your most recent report card and the previous two years’ final reports. The academic record should demonstrate a minimum An average. Include any special awards or records of achievement.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation. These can be from a teacher, school administrator, coach or other adults (non-family member) who is knowledgeable about your strengths, accomplishments, special interests and potential.
- Write the SSAT. When registering for a testing date, use TFS – Canada’s International School’s ID number, 7685, to ensure results are sent.
- Complete the SSAT’s Character Skills Snapshot. The assessment is done individually online and takes about 20-30 minutes.
- Send the Confidential School Report to your current school to be completed and forwarded directly to TFS.
- Submit the financial assessment application to Apple Financial by December 31, 2017.
- If currently in a French program, you will be asked to write the TFS entrance French test.
- Attend a personal interview, upon invitation, with the Scholarship Committee.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2017.
Pleas Feel Free To Ask Questions And Share With Friends.
Hot School News Wish You Success!!!