The International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Recruitment for Graduates 2017 NGO Application Guide/Requirements are has follows:
The International Non-Governmental Organization Recruitment for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on International Non-Governmental Organization Recruitment for Graduates 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
An International Non-Governmental Organization currently implementing a program to improve the participation of key Nigerian stakeholders in electoral and political processes is looking for Nigeria citizens to fill the position below in its office in Abuja, Nigeria:
Job Title: Program and Administrative Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the RPD and field Accountant with Site management of all day-to-day operations, such as ensuring all required office supplies and equipment are in stock.
- Establish and maintain filing systems for the office including both electronic and hard copy files. These include both official and working files, as well as program files in a public shared drive that can be accessed by other staff.
- Establish and maintain a log of all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Maintain leave and travel calendar for RPD and staff
- Coordinate procurement and ensure that donor and organization procurement guidelines are followed at all times.
- Maintain a list of contacts including vendors, contractors, implementing partners, relevant government agencies, key stakeholders and donor agencies as well as ensure that the contact Information is kept current.
- Draft Initial response requests, as well as other routine, non-technical correspondence, for signature of the RPD. Track responses to requests and invitations and/or actions taken, ensuring that deadlines are met and maintain electronic copies of all final signed correspondence sent in response. Respond to routine inquires and take messages.
- Identify action Items from meetings and incorporate them into an action tracker. Follow up with other offices (program or finance) to ensure that actions are completed.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and ensure proper usage and storage
- Oversee and ensure that the office maintains stocks of expendable supplies
- Perform other office program & administrative responsibilities similar in scope.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration or any similar field.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Work under strict deadlines
- Work independently or as a team
- Experience in Logistics and administration.
- Demonstrated leadership & organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with USG grant and contract proposals, regulations and procedures.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and cover letter (addressed to the Resident Program Director) to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 30th May, 2017.
International Non-Governmental Organization Recruitment for Graduates (2017) NGO Application Guide and Requirements
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about International Non-Governmental Organization Recruitment for Graduates 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.