Achievers University JUPEB Form | Achievers University, Owo (AUO) has currently commenced the sale of Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission application form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session check courses, requirement and how to apply online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following JUPEB programmes in the 2018/2019 Academic Session:
Candidates who successfully complete ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
The University, through highly qualified tutors, provides intensive lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Achievers University JUPEB Admission Requirement
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
How to Obtain Achievers University JUPEB Admission
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the GREEN “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
Candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and evidence of payment attached to application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
Please click here to download the JUPEB admission form.
REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR PROGRAMMES BELOW
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP