COOU ANSU Post UTME Admission Form |, The candidate seeking for admission into, The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ,(COOU) Uli ,Formerly ANSU Post UTME Admission Screening Form, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply
This is to inform the that seek for admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, as 1st or second Choice 2018/2019 to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). See COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise is out. COOU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
COOU ANSU Post UTME Minimum Cut-off Mark is 180
Also advice to check: COOU ANSU Departmental Cut-off Marks
Pleas Note! Currently, COOU ANSU Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2018 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2017/2018 academic session post UTME screening exercise application form.
The registration process for the screening shall commence online on the university’s portal on Monday, 18 September 2017. The screening exercise shall be for the academic programmes available at the university.
COOU POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates who chose the University as first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ANSU POST UTME.
Candidates are required to register on-line on payment of four thousand nine hundred and fifty naira (N4,950.00) only, comprising Screening fee, two thousand naira (N2,000.00), Processing fee, one thousand naira (N1000.00) Bank charges, four hundred naira (N400.00),E-Transact charges, five hundred and fifty naira (N550.00) and Accessing of results one thousand naira (N1000.00) only
UTME applicants who scored 180 or above in the 2017/2018 UTME examinations and chose the institution should:
- Visit the university website coou.edu.ng
- Click on the COOU Portal button on the top (left) page and select Register PUTME 2017/2018
- Provide your Jamb Reg. No and Click Sign in
- Provide the required information and generate a payment invoice
- Proceed to the authorized collecting banks (Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank) with the payment invoice
- The collecting bank issues the applicant an eTranzact Pin after payment of the advertised amount N4, 950 (Four thousand nine hundred and fifty Naira)
The applicant returns to the University website portal with the eTranzact pin and completes registration as follows;
- Visit the university website coou.edu.ng
- Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME 2017/2018
- Click on the Apply button
- Input the eTranzact Pin your got from the bank after payment
- Complete their bio data information (with the candidates email address and phone number as compulsory fields)
- Provide your SSCE and JAMB UTME results
- Upload a scanned copy of his/her SSCE and JAMB UTME results
- Submit the the form to complete registration.
Candidates who do not correctly fill the online form and upload required documents will be disqualified from the screening process.
Candidates will be notified via the website on the status of the screening process after the exercise is complete. They will also be able to check their results on the website.
The window for Online Registration for the Computer based screening shall close at mid-night, on Friday 29th September 2017.
Please contact the following GSM numbers: 07033865888, 08024564004, 08078585178 if you encounter any login problem.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about COOU ANSU Post UTME Admission Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. See COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the 2018/2019 Admission exercise. and Remember to Keep the Love God Alive in your Heart
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page