The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Cross River State University of Technology is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
CRUTECH Post UTME Minimum Cut-off Mark is 150
Also advice to check: CRUTECH Departmental Cut-off Marks
Pleas Note! Currently, CRUTECH Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2018 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back.
See also: Why Many Students Fail to Gain Admission and Solution and How to Score High in CRUTECH Post UTME Exam
Candidates Eligible for CRUTECH Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose CRUTECH in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Cross River State University of Technology requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira, Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Candidates should follow the procedures below to register online:
- Visit www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 Post UTME/DE Screening link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The mode of application is online, candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2017 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appearphysically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.