The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Cross River State University of Technology is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
CRUTECH Post UTME Minimum Cut-off Mark is 150
Also advice to check: CRUTECH Departmental Cut-off Marks
See also: Why Many Students Fail to Gain Admission and Solution and How to Score High in CRUTECH Post UTME Exam
Candidates Eligible for CRUTECH Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose CRUTECH in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Cross River State University of Technology requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
CRUTECH Post UTME Cut Off Mark
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination,that the Online Registration for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 2nd July 2018.
See Also: Post utme subject combination
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.