CRUTECH School Fees Policy | This is to inform the general public that The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) has announced School Fees Policy for fresh and stale undergraduate students. more details are here.
The management of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) wishes to remind all the students of the institution of the School Fee Policy that is in force in the University.
- New Students are to pay Acceptance Fee and School Fees in full for 2018/2019 Academic Session. Deadline for students already admitted is 18th of February, 2019. Those who fail to meet this deadline will forfeit their admission.
- Returning Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme. Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- Hostel Accommodation is available for both New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only per student in addition to school fees. Eligibility for hostel accommodation is payment of fees.
Management wishes you well and looks forward to a fruitful 2018/2019 Academic Session.
HOW TO CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION 1ST AND 2ND CHOICE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CRUTECH School Fees Policy, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page