Delta State Government Vacancy 2018/19 | Application Details
Delta State Government Vacancy | Delta State, Delta State Government Recruitment 2018/19, Delta State Government invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to fill their job vacancies 2018.
Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing state of Nigeria, situated in the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,112,445 (males: 2,069,309; females: 2,043,136). Its capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the state. The state has a total land area of 16,842 square kilometres (6,503 sq mi).
The state lies approximately between Longitude 5°00 and 6°.45′ East and Latitude 5°00 and 6°.30′ North. It is bounded in the north and west by Edo State, the east by Anambra, Imo, and Rivers States, southeast by Bayelsa State, and on the southern flank is the Bight of Benin which covers about 160 kilometres of the state’s coastline.
Delta State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipated in the country till date, numerous requests by aspirants have also been made on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Delta State Government Recruitment Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
To be ascertain, if the Delta State Government Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Delta State Government recruitment portal: https://www.deltastate.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Delta State Government Recruitment Form is out.
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Government of Delta State look forward to notify the general public that massive applications will soon be invited from graduate at all academic qualification level.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at the time of recruitment and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male and female is fine.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
How to Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment
Prospective candidates are required to get the following documents attached to their application form;
- A scan passport photography that will be uploaded online
- Scan identity card
- Qualifications obtained and NYSC certificate
- Letter of state of Origin
- WASSCE results
- FSLCS (First School Leaving Certificate)
N/B. You will have to scan all the necessary documents and upload them online as all application has been made to go through the internet in recent time.
Pleas Follow Us On Facebook to get the Latest update @ hotschoolnews –Facebook Fans share this information with our friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page