eRecruiter Nigeria Limited Vacant 2018 for Project Sourcing Manager
Job Title: Project Sourcing Manager
- Ensure that the overall QCD target of the WP material under his responsibility is met
- Participate to the project management committee
- Encompass PSCL output in the overall picture of the project (availability of the purchaser requests on time and on quality for take-over by the buyers, availability of the material for the 1st train, consolidation of the logistic conditions)
Communicate project needs and ensures they are properly taken into account:
- Organise launch meeting toward TSS and Dom
- Challenge new gaps compared to tender commitments, incorporates Return on Experience, escalate if any critical delay is occurring in specification availability, facilitates co-operation between Engineering and Sourcing, ask for arbitration in case of conflict
- Publish the specific legal requirements to be taken into account in negotiation, after analysis of the customer specific demand and after decision with the PM to flow down (or not) these requirements to the suppliers
Define and implement the Project Sourcing Strategy in full respect of QCD commitments:
- Establish and agree with the PM on a Project Sourcing Strategy (if not done at Tender stage), in line Platform Sourcing strategy (panel, LCC objectives, dual sources…)
- Animates supplier selection through Business Award process, asks for arbitration when relevant
- Based on SSM, buyer, SPQD output, supervises contracts execution of selected suppliers until FAI milestone
Manage the Material Work Package:
- Review periodically the QCD material scope (Work packages) with the stakeholders, establish a robust “at completion” vision, taken into account risks, ambitions and incertitudes
- Establish bridge analysis at each SPR cycle
- Engage the claim process for the CONQ S2 incidents
Ideal Profile Must Fit The Under-listed Requirements
- Minimal of 5 Years in SOURCING.
- Background and Current Experience from any of Oil & Gas, Railway, Vehicle Manufacturing and Power Only.
- Expatriates who are Resident in Nigeria are also welcome to apply. Nigerians are Preferable.
- Clearly detailed Sourcing experience.
- Clearly detailed Project Management experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.