FCEABEOKUTA Post UTME Admission Form | The candidate seeking admission into, The Federal College of Educ. Abeokuta, Ogun State. (FCEABEOKUTA) Post UTME Admission Screening Form, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply
This is to inform candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 JAMB and scored 100 and above that the 2nd batch of Admission to the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta has commenced in the following courses:
See also: Why Many Students Fail to Gain Admission and Solution and How to Score High in FCEABEOKUTA Post UTME Exam
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility.
- Applicants must possess minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as first choice on JAMB website before registering on-line for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
How to Apply for FCE Abeokuta Post UTME.
Candidates should pay the sum of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00) for screening through PAY-STACK at any Cybercafe, fill the Screening form and Print out. The Print out should be brought along with original copies of credentials and JAMB result to the Screening Exercise that takes place in the College on Tuesday, January 8th 2019. Candidates must upload their O’level results on JAMB website without which they will not be given admission by JAMB.
For further clarification, please call:
0803 719 0330,
0803 040 1503,
0806 088 4059.
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FCEABEOKUTA Post UTME Admission Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page