FPOG Acceptance Fee Process | This is to inform the newly admitted candidates that The Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) has released the amount to paid as acceptance for the 2018/2019 academic session. See more Details below;
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State, for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and school fees, with their payment procedure.
The payment of acceptance fee and other charges as well as clearance and registration will commence on 7th November, 2018.
FPOG Acceptance Fee Procedure 2018/2019
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Click on Student portal
- Select 2018/2019 Session
- Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
- From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for Acceptance Fee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration starting from 7th November, 2018.
1. All those who have accepted their admission must pay their acceptance fee on or before the 30th of November, 2018 or else, they shall forfeit their admission.
2. Students who have paid their acceptance fee must endeavour to pay for the other charges before registration and commencement of lectures.
HOW TO CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION 1ST AND 2ND CHOICE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas Acceptance Fee, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page