FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form | The management of The University of Agriculture, Makurdi ,(FUAM) Postgraduate programme Admission application Form, for the 2018/2019 academic session., See method of application course requirement, how to apply online.
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM postgraduate admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Current list of available postgraduate programmes/courses by the National University Commission (NUC). Interested members of the public are hereby implored to check the list. Entry requirements has also been included – See more details below;
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Postgraduate Courses / Programms available for admission. These are the FUNAAB) PGD, Master and PhD courses prospective PG students can choose from during their application.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) postgraduate programme admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Pleas Note! Currently, Postgraduate Admission Exercise for 2018 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back.
For available programmes, visit http://entry.uam.edu.ng/pg/
The following may qualify for registration for Postgraduate studies leading to the award of:
Postgraduate Diploma :
- Graduates of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities in relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum pass at credit level or equivalent in relevant areas from recognized institutions.
Degree of Masters:
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized universities with a minimum of Second Class Honours.
- Candidates with Third Class Honours Degree or HND (in relevant areas) with appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or from other recognized institutions with minimum CGPA of 3.5 (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma). In addition, the holders of HND, PGD/PGDE Certificates should satisfy the basic School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level entry requirements (credit in five relevant subjects) for admission into Bachelors Degrees of the respective departments.
- For M.Sc. Environmental Science, graduates with good honours degree in any of the following disciplines are also qualified: Natural Sciences, Science Education, Relevant Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Sciences, and other Relevant disciplines from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized institutions of higher learning.
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.) :
- Holders of Master’s Degree of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5- point scale provided that satisfactory research work formed part of the degree.
To apply for a course, you will need to complete and submit our online application form. You will find instructions and help throughout the form.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Create an account online by providing your emails and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number through out your application.
- Make payment of non-refundable fee of N15,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal and visit any branch of the Commercial banks nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank.
- Return to your application online and complete your application. Ensure you have your O’Level result and your referee email
- Please note that there is NO PGD programme in Electrical Electronics Department
- Go to http://entry.uam.edu.ng/pg/reg.php to begin application
- You can save and return to your application as many times as you like before submitting, but your application will expire after 2 weeks of inactivity. We will email you to remind you before this happens.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Postgraduate Degrees, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & The Roles of National Universities Commission (NUC)
Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. See: Universities To Study Postgraduate Degrees Programmes in Nigeria
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page