FUBK Direct Entry Admission Form 2017/2018 is Out-
FUBK Direct Entry Admission Form 2017…This is to Inform the General Public that The authorities of Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) wishes to inform Direct Entry candidates that the admission screening form for admission into the institution for the 2017/18 Academic Session is now available.
FUBK Direct Entry Admission Form: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of any of the following:
(i) National Diploma from recognized institutions at minimum of lower credit;
(ii) NCE from recognized institutions at minimum of 6 points;
(iii) IJMB, GCE A-Level or equivalent at minimum of 8 points, are eligible to attend the exercise.
Check Here on How to Apply
Therefore, candidates are hereby advised to visit the University portal at to apply. T through any commercial bank nationwide, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University portal. Payment can be made immediately.
- Interested candidates are to login to the Admission Screening Portal (www.screening.fubk.edu.ng) using your JAMB/D.E Number as username, and surname as password,
- Upon successful Login, provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice and print the Invoice containing your Screening Personalized Payment ID (PPID),
- Proceed to http:www.remita.net to generate an RRR,
- Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency,
- Type “Federal University B” and Choose the Name of the University from the Drop-Down list,
- Complete the RRR generation form and print a copy,
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment of the sum of N2,300.00 Naira only (inclusive of bank charges) for the screening exercise,
- Log back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to complete registration after payment.
N/B: Candidates should fill-in their current and valid email addresses and phone numbers in their application for easy contact.
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 15th October, 2016 at the University Permanent Site, Along Kalgo-Bunza Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, by 9:00am prompt.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- (i) Original DE JAMB slip and photocopy of same
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment
- Passport size photographs (6 copies).
Searches related to FUNK Direct Entry Admission Form
federal university birnin kebbi direct entry admission list
federal university birnin kebbi admission list
federal university birnin kebbi post utme portal
federal university birnin kebbi 2015 2016 admission
federal university birnin kebbi courses
federal university birnin kebbi school fees
federal university birnin kebbi latest news
federal university birnin kebbi post utme 2016 2017