Obtain your NECO GCE Nov/Dec Registration Form 2018
NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration | This is to inform the general public that The National Examination Council (NECO) announced the commencement of the sales of application form for the 2018 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates. check application guide here.
The National Examination Council (NECO) announced the commencement of the sales of application form fro the 2018 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
Senior School Certificate Examination (external) is majorly for candidates not in the School system.
Important Link: NECO GCE Timetable 2018
NECO GCE – General Information.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
See also: NECO GCE Scratch Card Price 2018
How to Apply for NECO GCE.
Registration will as usual, be on-line using the NECO registration website www.mynecoexams.com Candidates are to note that:
- BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED DURING THE REGISTRATION.
- THEIR FINGERPRINTS ARE CAPTURED CORRECTLY DURING REGISTRATION.
- THOSE WITH MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF VERIFICATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Passport Photograph of candidates will also be required during on-line registration. The passport photograph should NOT be more than six months old and must be of white background.
The Registration Pin will be purchased online through the NECO website.
The NECO GCE Form Registration fee is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350) only, excluding Fifty Naira (N50) Stamp Duty. All payment should be into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) through the NECO website.
NOTE: THE REGISTRATION FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE USUAL SERVICE COST CHARGED FOR REGISTRATION BY THE ACCREDITED CYBER CAFES.
Registration period begins on Monday 16th July and ends on Tuesday 9th October, 2018 at 12.00 midnight.
Attestation Cards/Photo Album:
Each candidate is expected to download ONE (1) clear copy of the Attestation Card from the cyber cafe where he/she registers.
Please note that: CANDIDATES ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO STAMP OR SUBMIT THEIR ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS IN NECO STATE OFFICES.A CLEAR COPY OF THE DOWLOADED ATTEST ATION/PHOTO CARD, DULY SIGNED AND STAMPED BY AN ELIGIBLE REFEREE SHOULD BE PRESENTED DURING THE EXAMINATION.
Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to inform the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the Examination, immediately after they register. A copy of each blind candidate’s Attestation Card should be collected by the State Officer for further action.
Blind Candidates and Albinos:
Please note that the Albinos and Blind Candidates are to be given 30 minutes extra time across all papers.
Principal of schools that are to be used as centres for this Examination will as usual, be appointed as Coordinators. Please, liaise with them to ensure that they give the necessary support for the successful conduct of the Examination.
Complaints on Registration:
Please inform Candidates that complaints on registration will be treated on-line via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Furthermore, the following NECO helpline GSM Nos. can also be contacted:
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration, & West African Examination Council Nigeria kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. See Universities that Released Postgraduate Forms & Accredited Undergraduate courses
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page