New International Student Scholarships at Lane Community College in USA 2018 – Apply Here. See Eligibility, Application Procedure and Deadline. Applications is ongoing for New International Student Scholarships at Lane Community College in USA for 2018. See how to apply below.
The Lane Community College is awarding scholarships to new international students. Scholarships are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
Lane Community College is a two-year college located in Eugene, Oregon, United States, on a 314-acre campus in southeast Eugene, with additional facilities in downtown Eugene, Florence, Cottage Grove, and the Lane Aviation Academy at Eugene Airport.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applications close: January 15, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Range from $500-$3,500
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: New international student scholarships:
- Are available to students who have never been a student at Lane before.
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service.
- Are applied to the recipients’ tuition after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
- Are distributed over three terms.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
To be considered for a scholarship, students must first apply to study at Lane.
How to Apply:
- Please fill out the application.
- Questions with a red asterisk must be answered.
- Upload a copy of your most recent transcript from your high school or university. A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record.
- Take time to think about and write out your answers to the questions.