Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment | This is to inform the general public that, The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Application form, for 2018/2019 is about to released online, See method of application and requirement.
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment for the year 2018 is on, INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application form
Pleas Note! Currently, NIS for 2018 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back.
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT GENERAL REQUIREMENTS.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigeria Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK. THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
Computer Based Test: There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date: 3rd July, 2017.
- Brief History of Nigeria Immigration Services
- Nigeria Immigration English Past Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Current Affairs Past Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Mathematics Past Questions & Answers
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Remember to keep the Love of God Alive in Your Heart
Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the 2018/2019 Recruitment exercise.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page