How to Apply for RSUST Recruitment
The Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) Recruitment for the position of Registrar, check method of application and requirement. See more details below;
Applications are hereby invited Rom suitably qualified candidates to fdl the vacant position of Registrar, Rivers State University, Nkpolu Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt.
- Candidates must possess a good Honours degree from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification plus at least 18 years relevant post qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in a higher Institution preferably a University.
- A master’s degree plus 15 years post qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in a higher Institution administration.
- Evidence of computer proficiency is required.
- Candidate must not be more than 60 years of age at the time of appointment.
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and is responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day to day administrative work of the University. The person shall by virtue of the Office, be the Secretary to the Governing Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation. The successful candidate wiR be required among other things, to train and give good professional leadership to administrative staff to ensure efficient and effective professional administrative performance.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates’ are required to forward their applications in 15 copies with photocopies of their Certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating:
- Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Marital Status
- No. and Ages of Children
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates and Qualifications obtained including Membership/Fellowship of relevant Professional Bodies.
- Work Experience & Position Held with Dates Present Employer, Post and Salary List of Publications if any,
- Other Relevant Activities outside current Employment.
- Major Professional Achievements, Contributions including Awards received if any.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees one of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant. The Referees should be requested to forward their references to the Registrar, Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt.
All applications should be addressed to:
Rivers State University
Rivers State Nigeria.
To reach the Office not later than Six (6) weeks Rom the date of this publication. All applicants should indicate at the top left hand comer of the envelope, the position they are applying for. Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted for interview.
- Countries by Continent Visa Click Here
- 45 Countries that Don’t Require a Visa for Nigerians Click Here
- How To Prepare For Student Scholarship Examination Click Here
- How to Get Canadian Scholarships For Nigerian Students Click Here
- Study Abroad Agencies in Nigeria And Their Contacts Click Here
- How to Secure Post Graduate Admissions Abroad Click Here
- How to Study Online Universities in Nigeria Click Here
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about RSUST Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Check Current List of Online Courses in Nigeria Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Scholarships.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page