Schneider Electric Recruitment for Channel Manager – Distributor
Schneider Electric Recruitment | Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Manager – Distributor
- The Channel Manager Distribution will drive growth within the Distribution channel on a national level.
- The role would involve developing strategy for acquisition of new distributors and the management of the relationship with existing distributors to maximize profitability and revenues within the Distribution channel.
- Develop the strategy for expansion of the Distribution channel in Nigeria in line with the regional goals and strategy.
- Develop and successfully execute sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets on this channel.
- Work closely with relevant functional leaders (Product Management, Customer Relations Center, & Pricing Team).
- Redefine, create, manage and track specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews.
- Use of Schneider Electric internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
- Provide feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations and P&L – including win/loss analysis.
- Identify New Product Introduction and business development needs to penetrate new markets
- Maintain strong cross business selling initiatives, leveraging BU, sales forums and local teams.
- Leverage customer /partner/ internal SE relationships.
- Partners with Distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer’s personnel, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer’s goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
- Maintains active relationships with SE Distributors. Negotiates discrepancies between customer’s expectations and SE’s.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge/experience of low voltage and medium voltage equipment.
- Experience in finding business partners, support onboarding and manage new partners Supporting business partners selling into his segment
- Experience in managing sales and orders targets and reporting in a matrix environment
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience in Nigeria.
- A good University Degree.
- BSc. Electrical Engineering will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online