Scholarship Award at University of Dundee | This is to inform all postgraduate applicant that application is invited for the Alumni Scholarship awards at the University of Dundee, 2018/2019. Check below for necessary detail on how to apply online.
Scholarship Description: The Alumni Scholarship is available to applications who are applying for a postgraduate taught programme and who have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate
Available Subject: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sectional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
Scholarship Benefits: The value of the scholarship is £1,500 in entry year and can also be applied pro-rata if you are studying a part-time course
Eligible Nationalities: EU, International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Entrance Requirement: The Alumni Scholarship is available to applications who are applying for a postgraduate taught programmed and who:
- Have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee OR;
- Have studied at the University of Dundee for a period of time as International Exchange, Study Abroad or Erasmus student OR;
- Are the family member of an Alumni student who has completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Dundee. Family members must be mother, father, brother or sister.
- Once you have submitted your course application and have been made an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, whether conditional or unconditional, then there are two options:
- If you are the graduate, you do not need to apply for this scholarship separately and it will be assessed as part of your course application.
- If you are not the direct graduate and this is a family member, then you will need to submit a scanned copy of their degree certificate and proof of your relationship to contactus-at-dundee.ac.uk. You will also need to provide your Applicant/Student ID.
- We can only accept submitted documents if you have been made an offer of entry.
Deadline: October 1, 2018
See: How To Secure Post Graduate Admissions Abroad. We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about what you want, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. See SEE: How to Study Online University in Nigeria
See Also: How To Prepare For Student Scholarship Examination & How to Get Canadian Scholarships For Nigerian Students also Check: Study Abroad Agencies in Nigeria And Their Contacts and How to Secure Post Graduate Admissions Abroad
Check Current List of Online Courses in Nigeria Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Visa Lottery Application.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page