Security Guard Needed for Employment In Red Eye Security Limited 2017
Security Guard Needed for Employment In Red Eye Security Limited This is Inform the General Public that The Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
They are Recruiting to fill the vacant position
Job Title: Security Operative
- Security operatives must secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- One of the duties of a security guard is to make his or herself clearly visible, as this would deter criminals. Most burglars, shoplifters, muggers, and other criminals would think twice if they see a security guard on duty. So, being visible is one of the ways by which a security guard foils theft, damage, personal injury, and other dastardly acts.
- A security guard watches out for any strange thing that may mean harm. For this reason, he must have very keen senses of sight, hearing, and smelling.
- He should be able to smell it when a cable is burning or when a chemical is leaking from its container.
- Even after a dangerous situation has been successfully averted, a security guard must not relax yet.
- Applicant must have at least a Secondary School Certificate and must reside at (Igando,Egbeda,Ayobo,Iyana ipaja,Ipaja,Iyana Iba,Okoko,Ojo Alaba,Volks,Ikotun,Ejigbo) and its environs.
- Security guards secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Security guards patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Security guards monitors and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Security guards must watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment. Security guards perform scheduled and random checks of designated areas throughout the facility to check for any security breaches.
- Applicant must have at least an SSCE Certificate
- Applicant must reside in Lagos (Ikeja, Ojota, Ogudu, Oshodi, Maryland) and its environs.
See How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in Person at Our Office:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2017.
Searches related to job recruitment in nigeria
job vacancies in nigeria for fresh graduates
latest federal government job in nigeria
job vacancies in nigeria thursday guardian jobs
job vacancies in nigeria federal civil service
teaching jobs in nigeria
mtn job vacancy in nigeria
oil and gas job vacancies in nigeria
latest recruitment in nigeria civil defence