Step to Reprint JAMB Registration Slip | Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the commencement Reprinting of JAMB Registration Slip 2019 Online to allow them know the exact date for their examination.
Check How Re-Print JAMB Original UTME Slip Online
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to reprint your JAMB UTME registration slip that reflect your examination date is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
- First, you go to the JAMB website @ https://jamb.org.ng
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Quick Step to Re-print JAMB Slip 2019
- Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at http://www.jamb.org.ng
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your 2019 JAMB UTME exam slip.
Note: Please allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page