Universities that Offer International Studies and Diplomacy in Nigeria

School to Study” International Studies and Diplomacy ” In this article we have been able to get the full list of the Best Universities that Offer International Studies and Diplomacy under Faculty of Arts & Humanities in Nigeria and the information you require to successfully gain admission in any School of your choice/Requirement

NOTE: This course (International Studies and Diplomacy) is also available for study in other faculties. If you were not looking to study International Studies and Diplomacy under the Faculty of Arts & Humanities, please click the appropriate faculty below to see their proper requirements;

International Studies and Diplomacy can be studied under the Arts & Humanities in the following Nigerian Universities;

  • 1.
    University of Benin (UNIBEN)
  • Benson Idahosa University (BIU)

TAKE NOTE: There are other schools, where International Studies and Diplomacy can also be studied. Please note however that it would NOT be under the Faculty of Arts & Humanities. Please click the appropriate faculty below to see their own requirements;

Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements

In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study International Studies and Diplomacy under the Faculty of Arts & Humanities in the above Universities include;

History/Government and any other two subjects from Arts & Social Science.

O’Level Requirements

The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study International Studies and Diplomacy;

You require; Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Geography, Government/History.


1. BIU requires five ‘O; level credit passes in English Language, Government/History, another Arts subject and any other two Arts or Social Science subjects

Direct Entry Requirements

These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study International Studies and Diplomacy, if you don’t intend to use UTME.

You require; 1. Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE (Upper Credit) in History, Government and any other related subject.


1. UNIBEN requires two ‘A’ passes in GCE or HSC or their recognised equivalent in History/Government any other related subject: it accepts NCE Credit level pass in History, Government or Social Studies.

You Can go to Faculty of Arts & Humanities for more Courses OR Visit the Main Page JAMB Brochure & JAMB UTME Syllabus

Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.