Summit University Post UTME Admission Form | The candidate seeking for admission into, The Summit University Post UTME Admission Form, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark,requirement and How to apply online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Summit University, Offa (SUNO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Summit University admission cut-off mark is 150.
Summit University provides world class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest among-st private universities in Nigeria.
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
Courses Offered by Summit University:
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
- Prospective candidates must choose Summit University Offa as First Choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME Admission Exercise.
- Must attain the prescribed 2018 admission cutoff mark of 150 by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board for Universities.
STEP 1 At the homepage of the Summit University, Offa website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, click Application Portal
STEP 2 Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
STEP 3 After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, login again.
STEP 4 Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
STEP 5 Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Summit University Post UTME Admission Form kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. See Universities that Released Postgraduate Forms
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page