Scholarship Description: Scholarship applications are now open for Sept 2018 and Feb 2019 intake. Scholarships cover 100% of Diploma and Graduate Certificate fees and 33% of the Bachelor and Master fees.
The world needs intelligent, creative people with practical experience. Graduate from Billy Blue College of Design, and you’ll land a career where you’re getting paid to do something you love.
As a Designer, you’ll earn a great living and never have to face a boring day at the office. From branded fashion to communication design, digital media design and interior design, we can help you find your path.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate
Available Subject: Scholarship is available in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: This scholarship award applies only to domestic students, aged 18 years and over, wishing to enroll in a full-time, on-campus course at Billy Blue College of Design.
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is available to domestic students
- If you are looking to stay competitive and up-skill within your field, need formal qualifications to advance your career or if you are yearning for a change in your profession then this is for you. This could be the key to your newfound success and career satisfaction! Find out more information here.
- To be eligible for the Industry Scholarship applicants must provide written submission of why you want to undertake this course of study and one of the following:
- Demonstrate you have the ability to undertake study at the required level
- Have relevant work experience documented in a CV
- Be currently employed in the design industry
- Have 2 x referees from current employer/manager
Please read through our portfolio guidelines and terms and conditions before applying.
- Submit your applications to designscholarships-at-laureate.edu.au
- All Scholarship applicants MUST also apply for their chosen Billy Blue course to reserve a place. Click HERE to apply, it only takes 5 minutes!
- Once you’ve applied for the course, one of our Course & Career Advisors will be in touch.
- After the Scholarship closing date, you will be notified if you were successful.
Deadline: January 27, 2019
See: How To Secure Post Graduate Admissions Abroad. We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about what you want, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. See SEE: How to Study Online University in Nigeria
See Also: How To Prepare For Student Scholarship Examination & How to Get Canadian Scholarships For Nigerian Students also Check: Study Abroad Agencies in Nigeria And Their Contacts and How to Secure Post Graduate Admissions Abroad
Check Current List of Online Courses in Nigeria Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Visa Lottery Application.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page