Ultra Media Solution Limited Internship Programme 2018-How to Apply
Job Title: ICT Intern
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with senior staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
Areas of ICT Training Fields That Will Be Covered
- Web Design and Development
- Graphics Designs
- 3D Animations
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
Benefit of Internship
- Note that you that after a period of intensive training as well as career-path mentor-ship and once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
- Unlimited internet and ambience to work with
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Plus Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc).
Location of Applicants:
- Applicants should be residents of these areas: Egbeda, Ikeja, Idimu, Abesan, Ipaja, Yaba, Maryland, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja, Ayobo, Ojodu, Ogudu, Omole, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Dopemu, Igando and other nearer environs
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters, Resume and completed internship application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Information Technology Support Internship”
- Application materials will not be considered without a Cover letter, Resume and completed internship application.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interview.
For More Update! kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page