UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form | The management of The University of Abuja, Gwagwalada ,(UNIABUJA) postgraduate programmes admission application Form, for the 2018/2019 academic session. ,check courses entry requirements and how to apply online.
The University of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Form Current list of available postgraduate courses programmes/courses by the National University Commission (NUC). Interested members of the public are hereby implored to check the list. Entry requirements has also been included – See more details below;
Prospective candidates who seek admission into Postgraduate Programmes at niversity of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA), are expected to check the list of courses available. They are to confirm that the course they seek is available for admission for the session.
University of Abuja is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2018/2019 admission into Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes of the institution. The procedure released is to guide applicants through the application process.
The University of Abuja offers PG programmes leading to the award of:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene, Veterinary Epidemiology, Crop Production, Agronomy, Agro Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric Business Management, Soil, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
- Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘1’ and ‘2’ above.
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
Method Of Application
Visit the PG University Portal at www.unibuja.com and click on Postgraduate School to apply on line.
Please NOTE the following:- Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges, Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately, Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.), A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme, Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies) NOTE that Application fees are non-refundable.
Period of Application
The application portal will be opened for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advert. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period.
A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal www.unibuja.com
NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal above for record purposes.
For information on :- Available Programmes, Admission Requirements, Guide to Admission, Duration of Programmes, Closing Date for Application, Submission of Completed application Forms and Application Procedure visit: www.unibuja.com
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Postgraduate Degrees, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & The Roles of National Universities Commission (NUC)
Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. See: Universities To Study Postgraduate Degrees Programmes in Nigeria
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page