Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
UNIPORT 5th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1313-2018-2019-admission-batch5.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 5th batch admission list
UNIPORT 4th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1293-2018-2019-admission-batch-4.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 4th batch admission list
UNIPORT 3rd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1282-2018-2019-admission-batch3.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 3rd batch admission list
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list
UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 1st batch admission list
Recommended: UNIPORT Registration Guideline for Newly Admitted Candidates.
As at the time of this publication, UNIPORT first batch admission list is only accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
HSN Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list.
1. Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday October 11th, 2018 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Thursday October 11th, 2018.
4. Admission is still in progress