Obtain your UNN Inter-University Transfer Form
UNN Inter-University Transfer Form | The candidate seeking admission into, The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) Inter-University TransferForm, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses,requirement and How to apply.
This is to inform undergraduates that wish to complete their degree programmes at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that they can now apply for the university inter-university application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNN Inter-University Transfer Guidelines & Eligibility.
- Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer.
- Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale to qualify for consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former University.
- The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any one year.
- Application should be accompanied by student’s transcript. University of Nigeria official(s) would be sent to the University from where transfer is being sought for verification of the transcript or on-line verification as the case may be.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) shall be withdrawn from the University.
- Disciplinary action shall be taken against any officer of the University found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
- A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score which is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
- He must transfer into the same course as he studied in his University.
- Transfer student must not be admitted beyond second (2nd) year for all programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer.
- All application for inter-University transfer for the 2018/2019 academic session should be received on or before 31st August, 2018.
- All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shall be submitted to the Admissions Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
How to Apply for UNN Inter-University Transfer.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your Telephone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Pay the application fee of N195,000.00 (one hundred and ninety five thousand naira) through Remita payment platform at any Commercial Bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice print out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your Telephone and Invoice Numbers, and then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
- Print the form and forward to your current University Registrar for completion of last page to confirm release from your current University. The release form should be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Nigeria, Nsukka by your current Registrar.
- Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed.
Online application commences on Monday, 16th July, 2018 and ends on Friday, 31st August, 2018.
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
Click here for List of Nigerian Institutions and Their History & List of Institution and Courses Offered in Nigeria
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNN Inter-University Transfer. kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. See Universities that Released Postgraduate Forms & Accredited Undergraduate courses
See: Current List of Institutions With Their School Fees & Accredited School in Nigeria 2018 By (NUC)
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page